Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you must share our focused passion for leading edge digital marketing. This includes, paid search, social media, programmatic marketing, website and content development, SEO, web-based video, email marketing and more. This position reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and will work across internal groups to achieve business goals and objectives.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is someone that is extremely customer-focused, data-driven and a self-starter. The Digital Marketing Specialist should have hands-on experience; simultaneously managing multiple marketing channels and campaigns, or is a recent college graduate with emphasis in marketing and digital marketing.
- Manage paid search & all auction-based placements (including YouTube, Google Adwords, and Bing Ads, to name a few)
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Research and Develop campaign strategies for various platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook, SEO, Display and video pre-roll
- Use of Automotive CMS such as Dealer.com, CDK and Dealer e Process
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Communication with clients and platform support contacts
- 1-2 years of digital marketing/SEM/SEO experience preferred but not required. Individuals with experience in both SEO and PPC preferred. Please include your experience in your cover letter.
- Basic understanding of the inner workings of websites, analytics, paid search, and SEO,
- Google certification preferred AdWords and Analytics.
- Excel & PowerPoint experience, presentation creation.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while maintaining attention to detail (strong project management skills).
Interviews are being conducted with the Director of Digital Marketing. For immediate consideration, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRADUATING? Looking for an EXCITING career with a DYNAMIC Advertising Agency?
Look no further! MAN Marketing has revolutionized the advertising industry in the Chicagoland area, creating thousands of innovative multi-media marketing plans for a variety of business categories over the companies 36-year history. Come along on an exciting ride of continued growth and success!
We are expanding our team and looking for competitive, creative, hard working individuals looking to build a sales and marketing career in the fast pasted adverting industry. The right candidate will be joining a talented team of marketing professionals. You will help launch a new product developed for the local automotive industry. You are in control of your income and success! This is an entry level sales position that can lead to managing multi-media marketing budgets for clients throughout Chicagoland.
- Goal driven with a competitive spirit
- Desire to learn and understand all aspects of marketing
- Dynamic personality and a self-described “People Person”
- trong follow through
- Hard working/Career oriented
- Team Player!
- Must have valid Driver’s License and vehicle
If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Great entry level opportunity for the right person with initiative! Responsible, detail-oriented individual needed at busy suburban ad agency.
- Assisting sales dept. in all phases of media
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly budget summaries
- Acting as a liaison between clients & publications
- Securing ad copy, proofing ads and computer input of ad copy
- Candidate must posses excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Interpersonal communications with the ability to handle multiple tasks
We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume with salary requirements to Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail it to:M.A.N. Marketing, Inc
765 Kimberly Drive
Carol Stream, IL 60188
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Looking for a challenge?
We’re a fast-paced advertising & marketing agency in the western suburbs in need of a super-creative graphic designer to join our talented team! Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to details. You’ll need to be extremely strong at creating visual solutions for web and print, but we are looking for more than just a good visual sense. You will need to understand our clients’ businesses, to think strategically, and to generate effective, results-driven creative. Salary will be commensurate with your ability. Only top performers need apply! Email your resume w/ salary requirements & portfolio to: email@example.com
Graphic designer Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in an advertising agency environment
- Auto/retail experience is a big advantage
- Experience creating ads for newspapers and magazines
- Strong production skills with the ability to prepare files for commercial printing
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Portfolio with print and digital work
- Mac-based system background
Must have expert level in
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
Nice to have skills
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Adobe Flash for animated web banners
- Designing & coding email templates
- Proficiency designing in CMS platforms, such as WordPress
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills which foster and develop existing and new client relationships