MAN Marketing is looking for a driven, sales oriented, customer-focused Account Executive (AE) who will act as the lead client liaison for the Agency and their specified client roster. The AE will also serve as the primary communicator with internal teams about their client needs. The AE will manage the client relationship through the development of individual client strategy/plan, meeting notes (conference reports), financial management of client’s budget, and workflow of client needs. The Account Executive reports to President. This position can be based in either the Chicago, IL Market, or work remotely in their given region working with several regional automotive retail clients (Tier 3).
The Account Executive is responsible for clearly communicating with internal and external parties the different scopes of work relative to creative, media, direct, digital, and social marketing via call reports, briefs, work orders, and meetings presentations. The AE, will assess a client’s situation or problem and develop marketing plans to reach client goals. They will assess and provide conclusions through agency and client research tools and digital analytics. This position is client-facing with heavy client contact and responds to needs and requests on all aspects of their client needs.
- Responsible for understanding and acting on the client’s objectives and the implementation of account strategy and tactics by working and communicating with all disciplines of the Agency.
- Creating, building, and fostering relationships with clients to best identify and deliver marketing and advertising solutions
- Daily management of all production for the account, including monitoring and reviewing TV/Radio spots, print/digital ads, direct mail, etc., ensuring ad has been approved by client and giving the final sign-off on all production projects sending to vendor.
- Coordinates internal meetings, developing proper timelines and budgets for all projects, and working with account coordinators so that the tasks from various departments are completed in a timely manner
- Manage client budgets and media buy summaries.
- Engaging and identifying new clients, and following through on leads.
- Development of digital creative strategy and implementation of digital production.
- Review and interpret media & digital performance reports and analytics and present results to the client.
- Development of the client’s annual, quarterly, or monthly budgets and plans.
- Communicate direction effectively with the Art/Creative, Digital, Production, and Media/Research Departments
- Communicate with the client to move work through the production process.
- 3+ Years in Advertising Account Services
- Bachelor’s Degree+, Sales, Advertising and/or Marketing majors preferred
- Ability to communicate, influence decision-makers, and build strong relationships
- Sales experience is strongly preferred
- Growth mindset
- Organized and strategic thinker
- Exceptional communication skills
- Consultative approach to selling
- Solution oriented, assertive and resilient
- Strong time management skills
- Experience in the Automotive industry a plus
- Occasional travel may be required
Additional benefits: Competitive Salary plus excellent Benefits (Health, Paid Time Off, Sick Time, Holiday pay, 401K
Compensation: $45,000-$75,000 base (commission floor) + competitive commission, stock ownership in the company ($10K+ initial grant)
Hours: Day shift, Mon-Fri.