Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer
We’re a fast-paced advertising & marketing agency in the western suburbs in need of a video editor/motion graphics designer to join our talented team! Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to details. We are looking for a video editor / motion graphics designer who will be responsible for editing and designing motion graphics for television spots. Working simultaneously with the creative team to develop new content for our clients. Salary will be commensurate with your ability. Only top performers need apply!
- Creating content in timely fashion
- Work creatively and collaboratively with the creative team
- Edit video as needed
- Encode and compress video for deliveries to different stations across the US.
- Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Suites
- Strong Creative Skills
- Work in timely fashion under pressure
- Team player, Punctual, Responsible and Reliable
- BS in Film studies or Graphic Design and knowledge of production is a plus
If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume w/ salary requirements & portfolio to: email@example.com
MAN Marketing has it’s own full-service production department. Right now, we’ve got a great entry level opportunity for a creative, hard-working individual who’s willing take initiative in a variety of areas. You’ll assist on location and studio shoots in various crew positions. Additionally, you’ll participate in the post production process including editing, graphic and animation creation and delivery of digital masters for broadcast.
This position offers an opportunity to gain experience in numerous areas across the entire production process. You’ll need a good work ethic, high level of accuracy and attention to details. Must have the ability to learn and adapt to new technology as well as complete work in an unsupervised environment. We’re looking for a team player who’s willing to jump in and help out wherever they’re needed.
You will be trained in MAN Marketing’s production process by our team our experienced technicians. But the following skills would be preferred-
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere
- Knowledge of studio and field production techniques involving cameras, audio, lighting and grip equipment.
- Experience with drone videography
- Strong visual skills in creative composition of shots and graphic design
- Familiarity with video compression codecs and digital file delivery systems
- Mac-based system background
- Team player with a strong desire to pitch in wherever needed
- Must have a valid driver’s license
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a variety of technical positions, email your resume with salary requirements to: Aaron Hui
GRADUATING? Looking for an EXCITING career with a DYNAMIC Advertising Agency?
Look no further! MAN Marketing has revolutionized the advertising industry in the Chicagoland area, creating thousands of innovative multi-media marketing plans for a variety of business categories over the companies 36-year history. Come along on an exciting ride of continued growth and success!
We are expanding our team and looking for competitive, creative, hard working individuals looking to build a sales and marketing career in the fast pasted adverting industry. The right candidate will be joining a talented team of marketing professionals. You will help launch a new product developed for the local automotive industry. You are in control of your income and success! This is an entry level sales position that can lead to managing multi-media marketing budgets for clients throughout Chicagoland.
- Goal driven with a competitive spirit
- Desire to learn and understand all aspects of marketing
- Dynamic personality and a self-described “People Person”
- trong follow through
- Hard working/Career oriented
- Team Player!
- Must have valid Driver’s License and vehicle
If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great entry level opportunity for the right person with initiative! Responsible, detail-oriented individual needed at busy suburban ad agency.
- Assisting sales dept. in all phases of media
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly budget summaries
- Acting as a liaison between clients & publications
- Securing ad copy, proofing ads and computer input of ad copy
- Candidate must posses excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Interpersonal communications with the ability to handle multiple tasks
We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume with salary requirements to Email to: email@example.com
Or mail it to:M.A.N. Marketing, Inc
765 Kimberly Drive
Carol Stream, IL 60188
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Looking for a challenge?
We’re a fast-paced advertising & marketing agency in the western suburbs in need of a super-creative graphic designer to join our talented team! Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to details. You’ll need to be extremely strong at creating visual solutions for web and print, but we are looking for more than just a good visual sense. You will need to understand our clients’ businesses, to think strategically, and to generate effective, results-driven creative. Salary will be commensurate with your ability. Only top performers need apply! Email your resume w/ salary requirements & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic designer Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency environment
- Auto/retail experience is a big advantage
- Experience creating ads for newspapers and magazines
- Strong production skills with the ability to prepare files for commercial printing
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Portfolio with print and digital work
- Mac-based system background
Must have expert level in
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, lllustrator & Photoshop)
Nice to have skills
- Proficiency designing and resizing ads for print
- Experience in HTML & CSS
- Designing & coding email templates
- Proficiency designing in CMS platforms, such as WordPress
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills which foster and develop existing and new client relationships