GRADUATING? Looking for an EXCITING career with a DYNAMIC Advertising Agency?
Look no further! MAN Marketing has revolutionized the advertising industry in the Chicagoland area, creating thousands of innovative multi-media marketing plans for a variety of business categories over the companies 36-year history. Come along on an exciting ride of continued growth and success!
We are expanding our team and looking for competitive, creative, hard working individuals looking to build a sales and marketing career in the fast pasted adverting industry. The right candidate will be joining a talented team of marketing professionals. You will help launch a new product developed for the local automotive industry. You are in control of your income and success! This is an entry level sales position that can lead to managing multi-media marketing budgets for clients throughout Chicagoland.
- Goal driven with a competitive spirit
- Desire to learn and understand all aspects of marketing
- Dynamic personality and a self-described “People Person”
- trong follow through
- Hard working/Career oriented
- Team Player!
- Must have valid Driver’s License and vehicle
If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great entry level opportunity for the right person with initiative! Responsible, detail-oriented individual needed at busy suburban ad agency.
- Assisting sales dept. in all phases of media
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly budget summaries
- Acting as a liaison between clients & publications
- Securing ad copy, proofing ads and computer input of ad copy
- Candidate must posses excellent computer skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Interpersonal communications with the ability to handle multiple tasks
We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits. If you are looking for a challenging position in an exceptional working environment, email your resume with salary requirements to Email to: email@example.com
Or mail it to:M.A.N. Marketing, Inc
765 Kimberly Drive
Carol Stream, IL 60188
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE
Looking for a challenge?
We’re a fast-paced advertising & marketing agency in the western suburbs in need of a super-creative graphic designer to join our talented team! Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to details. You’ll need to be extremely strong at creating visual solutions for web and print, but we are looking for more than just a good visual sense. You will need to understand our clients’ businesses, to think strategically, and to generate effective, results-driven creative. Salary will be commensurate with your ability. Only top performers need apply! Email your resume w/ salary requirements & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic designer Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency environment
- Auto/retail experience is a big advantage
- Experience creating ads for newspapers and magazines
- Strong production skills with the ability to prepare files for commercial printing
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology
- Portfolio with print and digital work
- Mac-based system background
Must have expert level in
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, lllustrator & Photoshop)
Nice to have skills
- Proficiency designing and resizing ads for print
- Experience in HTML & CSS
- Designing & coding email templates
- Proficiency designing in CMS platforms, such as WordPress
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills which foster and develop existing and new client relationships