Why use Craigslist?
- You will automatically generate traffic that generates sales
- It generates more traffic than Autotrader and Cars.com combined
- Craigslist shoppers close 13 days sooner than other shoppers – at a 12% close-rate
- Proven data and science gets your listings to the top of the Search Results Pages
Want a Demo?
Call us at 630-929-5200 or fill out the form below
The Craigslist Auto Game Has Changed – Let Us Help You Win!
An Optimized Listing Can Beat Even The Most Recent Posts
When consumers search for keywords, Craigslist uses a new algorithm to determine which posts display at the top of the Search Results Page—NOT the most recent the vehicle that was posted. In order to assure the algorithm, listings require very specific attention to detail & data, and we have perfected the process.
The Automated Console Dominates Your Craigslist Posting Every Day
Industry Leading Features Increase Sales!
When your vehicle sells, we automatically swap it out for another listing. For example, if you sell a vehicle even as late as the 5th day it is listed, we will put another car in its place!
Auto Pull & Updates
Your inventory is automatically turned into a Craigslist posting. If something changes in your inventory, we will update your listing immediately, with new photos & descriptions.
BONUS: Proven Sub-Prime Program
We are happy to take the extra step for free that will target your ideal subprime customers with your listings.
We don’t waste your money. Our program uses scientific measures to pull vehicles from your inventory that are trending in the marketplace. We will post those on peak days and times, then track data throughout the 30 day posting period.
Our Program is Held Accountable Through Dynamic Reporting
- You can record and listen to each phone call that is made.
- You can receive call recordings, daily summary, real-time activity notifications, plus detailed analyses.
- You can know exactly what vehicles are getting the most, and the least engagement.
- You are able to decipher which vehicles are getting VDP clicks and how many thru Google Analytics.